This is a small, loud voice and easy-to -install marine transceiver, comply with ITU-RM. 493-12 Class D DSC, supports the latest marine channel standards and DSC protocol standards, features DSC test calling and automatic position polling.
1. A small, Ultra Compact Body, easy-to-install marine transceiver, out of box.
2. High volume, up to 110dB; External speaker with 3.5mm pin, The larger speaker produces louder, clearer audio than the speakers built into your radio.
3. The RM20’s front face is so compact that it matches the size of a modern smartphone. However, despite its small size, the RM20 has all the hallmarks of 's stylish design, ease of use and performance.
4. Built in GPS Receiver, VHF radio will acquired position information for sending signals in moments of distress.
5. IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes) and Vibration drainage function.
6. Get instant, 24 hour access to national All-Hazards and weather information on weather channels;Weather alarm Alerts you to nearby threatening weather.
7. DSC allows you to send distress signals at the touch of a button and exchange position information with other boats or stations, which improves the chances of rapid rescue.
8. Dual-frequency/tri-frequency monitoring, can receive information from multiple channels at the same time to prevent missing important information.
9. The RM20 marine radio Very suitable for cruise, yacht, boat, fishing, marine fishing.
|Frequency Range||TX: 156.025~157.425MHz|
|Modulation||FM (16K0G3E), DSC (16K0G2B)|
|Operating Voltage||DC13.8V (±15%)|
|Weight||742g (Hand MIC Included)|
|Receive Sensitivity||≤0.22 µV|
|Squelch Sensitivity||≤0.22 µV|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||≥70 dB|
|Spurious Response Rejection Ratio||≥70 dB|
|Intermodulation Rejection Ratio||≥70 dB|
|Max. Receive Current||≤1.5 A|
|Audio Output Power||≥4.5 W (10% )|
|GPS Signal Format||NMEA 0183-2.0|
|Output Impedance||4Ω (Speaker)|
|Output Power||25 W \ 1W|
|Max. Frequency Deviation||±5 kHz|
|Spurious Emissions||≤-70 dB (H )，≤-56 dB (L )|
|Adjacent Channel Power||≥70 dB|
|Audio Harmonic Distortion||≤10 %|
|Current Consumption||≤5.5A (H)，≤1.5A (L)|
|Input Impedance||2kΩ (MIC)|
- External speaker with 3.5mm pin
- Build-inGPS Latitude and Longitude and Time
- IPX7 Waterproof Construction (1m Depth of Water for 30 Minutes)
- Vibration Water Draining Function
- Weather Channel Alarm
- Dual/Tri-watch Functions
- Normal Scan and Priority Scan
- DSC Call Reception and Transmission Records Can be Queried
- Standard NMEA 0183
- Full Dot Matrix Display
- Channel Number Display Digits Selectable: 3 Digits(01B)4 Digits(2001)
- Simple and convenient operation
- Support Latest Marine Channel Standards and DSC Protocol Standards.
- Emergency switch 16/9 channel
- High/low power switching